Pump and Well Service Rig Operator1 Vacantes
Concrete Pump Operator en Chandler, Arizona
- Categoría: Construction
- Subcategoría Concrete Pump Operator
- Localidad: Chandler
- Activo desde: 23/02/2021 - 18:59:13 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Building a career at Granite may be the most valuable thing you could do...
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career and personal brand? If so, then you?ve come to the right place!
Since 1922, Granite Construction has continued its long standing commitment to building some of America?s largest infrastructure projects including highways, bridges, dams, rail, and power. Recognized as one of the top 25 largest construction companies in the U.S., Granite specializes in complex infrastructure projects and provides award-winning construction services in mining, earthwork, water/sewer, power, tunneling, rail, highway and bridge construction. Granite also produces construction materials-sand, gravel, ready-mix, recycled asphalt product and asphalt concrete, and is a proven leader in alternative procurement project delivery.
At Granite, our employees are our most valued asset and we are passionate about retaining, developing, and recruiting the best talent available. Our employees reflect our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Fairness, Accountability, Consideration of Others, Pursuit of Excellence, Reliability Safety and Citizenship and we are continuously looking for individuals who possess a winning attitude and share our Core Values. In exchange, we help you build a career that no other company can duplicate. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. Add our award winning safety program, ethics, reputation, and a commitment to continuous improvement and you?ll see that we are building more than infrastructure?together, we are building your future.
The following opportunity is with Layne Christensen Company, a Granite Company:
Founded over 130 years ago as a well drilling contractor, Layne is one of the largest, most experienced water service companies, serving hundreds of municipalities, industrial companies, agribusinesses, mining companies and the world. We supply well drilling and construction for dewatering wells, monitor well completions, environmental and geotechnical drilling, water well rehabilitation, pumping equipment sales and services, mineral exploration drilling, hydrologic investigations and water treatment technologies.
In June 2018, Layne became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Granite Construction, Inc.
- Maintain and perform safety inspections on equipment and tools and ensure all SOPs are adhered to.
- Ensure that all Safe Working Practices are adhered to by all crew members.
- Direct the activities of crew members and helpers.
- Prepare reports of services rendered, tools used, or time required for billing purposes.
- Pull and set vertical turbine and submersible pumps up to 1500 ft. in depth and up to 1000 hp.
- Abandonment, close and seal wells no longer in use.
- Confer with others to gather information regarding pipe or tool sizes or borehole conditions in wells
- Drive truck-mounted units to well sites.
- Select fishing methods or tools for removing obstacles such as liners, broken casing, screens or drill pipe.
- Downhole service by brushing, bailing and double-swab airlifting.
- Complete all required paperwork daily.
- Must have 5+ years industry experience on a pump pull rig (minimum of 3 as a helper and 2 as operator).
- Must have working understanding of pumps, motors, wells, electricity, controls, piping, rigging, SonarJet or BoreBlast II, chemicals and well rehabilitation tools.
- Must be extremely safety conscious and understand hazards and dangers associated with the job.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability to maintain company equipment including pump rig, service truck, welder, generator, hand tools, power tools, grinders, drills, chain wrenches and other tooling.
- Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions and problem solve.
- Ability to work out of town.
- Valid state driver?s license, CDL required.
- Able to stand and walk for major portion of shift and be able to lift and move 60 lbs., pull, and kneel.
- Requires working with equipment that vibrates and to work near moving mechanical parts.
- Requires working in varied environmental conditions including exposure to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals as well as risk of electrical shock.
- Ability and willingness to work in high, precarious places.
About Granite Construction Incorporated
Granite Construction Incorporated is a member of the S&P 400 Index and is the parent company of Granite Construction Company, one of the nation's largest heavy civil contractors and construction materials producers. Granite Construction is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities and a Drug-Free Workplace. For additional information on applicant/employee rights please click here.
Notice to Staffing Agencies
Granite Construction, Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Granite") will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Granite, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Granite mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to Granite employees, or to Granite's resume database will be considered Granite property. Granite will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Granite will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees. Agencies must obtain advance written approval from Granite's recruiting function to submit resumes, and then only in conjunction with a valid fully-executed contract for service and in response to a specific job opening. Granite will not pay a fee to any Agency that does not have such agreement in place. Agency agreements will only be valid if in writing and signed by Granite's Human Resources Representative or his/ her designee. No other Granite employee is authorized to bind Granite to any agreement regarding the placement of candidates by Agencies.