Development Executive Assistant1 Vacantes
Executive Assistant en , California
- Categoría: Administrative
- Subcategoría Executive Assistant
- Activo desde: 12/06/2019 - 16:44:51 pm
- Jornada: Full Time
- Tipo de Contrato: Employee
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Entry Level
EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
Western Regional Office
This position is a national, not-for-profit organization that provides programs, events and fundraising activities for center of higher education and research. Since its inception, scholars and researchers are committed to solving the most pressing global challenges of our time.
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to Medical and Dental Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, 403B Retirement Savings Plan, TransitChek Program, Employee Assistance Program as well as a generous time off/holiday policy.
The Executive Development Assistant will report to the Executive Director of the Western Region and will be an integral part of a fundraising team.
- Working in collaboration with Regional Executive Director on all aspects of fundraising, cultivation and events
- Draft, type, and edit correspondence, proposals and other documents as needed
- Administrative support for Executive Director and Development Executives including but not limited to making travel arrangements, limited IT support, answering the telephone, processing mail, etc.
- Maintain Regional Director's schedule (including making reservations) and Regional calendar
- Prepare and maintain itineraries and folders for all visiting professors, visitors and other dignitaries
- Coordinate University and National Office visitor's itineraries booking hotels and, car services, etc.
- Prepare Donor Plans for professional review
- Prepare acknowledgement letters for donors, event chairpersons, etc.
- Perform tasks related to mailing lists, responses, reservations, and seating, including creation of individual lists for Board members; tracking responses and reservations, and preparation of place cards, name tags, seating lists, and thank you letters
- Conduct research on donors to assist Executive Director and other development professionals prepare for meetings and/or presentations
- Copy and file documents, and maintain filing and organizational systems
- Generate statistical reports as needed by Executive Director and Development Executive staff
- Assist in event preparation: Compile and revise mailing lists, create timelines, agendas, scripts and invitations and ensure that other support staff and adhere to deadlines for events. Staff events when needed.
- Research appropriate venues for events, at the direction of the development professional, and report on available dates and costs
- Communicate as necessary with vendors, ensuring timely delivery of food, flowers, and other event-required material
- Assist in the development of tribute journals, including, as necessary, organizing ads, proofreading, and working with the printer
- Prepare Board Meeting materials as requested and attend Board Meetings and take summary notes of meeting.
- Run analytical database reports
- Special projects as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Must have excellent analytical and writing skills; be self-motivated, and able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Superior organizational skills, ability to multi-task and effectively manage concurrent processes /projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail including proofing all work.
- Creative individual with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to handle diverse workload, with a high degree of flexibility
- Ability to collect, process and summarize large quantities of written information
- Professional appearance/demeanor and ability to handle confidential materials
- Must be able to interact with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors, and the public
- Excellent computer skills, including database management and website editing (not design)
Bachelor's degree required
Minimum of 4 years' experience in a non-profit of related experience is a must
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook
Knowledge of Blackbaud's Raisers Edge NXT or similar donor management required
Knowledge of design applications for invitations such as Canva preferred
Strong writing and internet research skills required
Staffmark is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability or veteran status.