Welder - Instructor1 Vacantes
Welding Instructor en Denver, Colorado
- Categoría: Education
- Subcategoría Welding Instructor
- Localidad: Denver
- Activo desde: 23/02/2021 - 19:08:07 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Lincoln Tech's Denver, CO campus is looking for experienced Welders to share their knowledge and skill with the next generation of welders. We have helped skilled trades workers with limited or no teaching background to become confident educators. Your knowledge and skills, along with the training and tools provided by Lincoln Tech, give you the qualifications to be an effective instructor. The opportunity to have a rewarding career is in your hands.
What You'll Do
- Train and prepare our students for a career in welding.
- Demonstrate welding expertise in our fully equipped facility.
- Evaluate student performance and encourage growth in skills.
- Maintain a safe, focused learning environment.
- Report to the Academic Dean.
- 5+ years of field experience
- AWS Certification
- A good understanding of the welding industry to include GMAW, GTAW, SMAW, FCAW, and Plasma
- High School diploma or GED
Full-time Employee Benefits
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Disability, Life Insurance, and Other Voluntary Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Ongoing Training Support & Resources
- Click Here for Benefit Summary
With over 70 years of success, Lincoln Tech is one of the nation's leading providers of career training in high demand industries such as Health Sciences, Automotive Technology, Skilled Trades, Business & IT, Cosmetology, and Culinary Arts.
We invite you to learn more about us at www.lincolntech.edu.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Disabled/Vets