IT Product Owner/Project Manager1 Vacantes
Sanitation en Groton, Connecticut
- Categoría: Transportation
- Subcategoría Sanitation
- Localidad: Groton
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 22:47:09 pm
- Jornada: Full Time
- Tipo de Contrato: Employee
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Have you ever wanted to be part of something that truly matters?
Do you have a desire to help our Military?
Are you someone who takes pride in their work?
At General Dynamics Electric Boat - We deliver the advantage that protects Our Sailors, Our Families, and Our Freedom!
Applying for a position with General Dynamics Electric Boat means you are a purpose driven collaborator that will be devoted to our mission of providing the United States Navy with the most superior nuclear submarines in the world. We consider all highly motivated applicants that strive to reach their fullest potential. Joining our team means you become part of a 100 year legacy of dedicated Americans that have left their mark on the continued freedom of this great country. We welcome you the opportunity to leave yours!
General Dynamics Ethos & Corporate Responsibility
- Commitment to Ethics
- Commitment to Employees
- Supporting Service Members
- Supporting Communities
- Environmental Responsibility
Our IT Software Engineering Group has an opening for a highly motivated individual to lead a team of software engineers which supports the evaluation, development and deployment of new IT technologies at EB. The team?s objective is to develop and deploy computer-aided automation tools to maximize the net savings to the company. The role supports the maintenance of the development lifecycle of multiple software applications.
- Communicating with internal customers.
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items.
- Prioritizing the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions.
- Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs.
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed with test criteria and definition of done clearly identified.
- Accountable for testing and maintenance of various software applications.
- Investigating advanced IT and software development technologies.
- Bachelor's of Science in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent technical degree.
- 5 + years of related experience in managing development of software applications and relational databases
- Agile Scrum Product Owner Certification
- Technologies: Oracle Database, Web Services
- Tools: Jora, GIT, SQL Developer
- Strong Project Management/Leadership Skills required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
Connect with us today!