The Sign Maker / Installer / Sign Production Specialist1 Vacantes
Art en Brookfield Center, Connecticut
- Subcategoría Art
- Localidad: Brookfield Center
- Activo desde: 30/06/2020 - 00:39:53 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
The Sign Maker / Installer / Sign Production Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the physical construction of signs and vehicle graphics. Sign Production specialist is responsible for assembling signs from computer cut vinyl as well as wide format full color prints and various substrates and vehicles. Sign assembly includes preparing substrates, applying vinyl or digital prints, and on-site installation.
PRODUCTION ROOM RESPONSIBILITIES
2. Accurately prepare substrates for vinyl application. This may include cutting, painting, laminating and cleaning the substrates for vinyl application.
3.Weed excess vinyl from computer cut images. Weeding techniques vary with size, type of vinyl and complexity of image. Sign Maker must know how and when to use each technique.
4. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-construction by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards (i.e., bubbles, creases, ragged edges, poor registration).
5. Performs finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating or mounting of printed pieces
6. Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner; and listen well.
7. Report inventory levels and reorder materials as needed.
8. Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
9. Perform routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary
10. Maintain production rate consistency; meet or exceed established minimum production rates.
11. Work on different projects simultaneously.
12. Manage and perform on-site installations and in-store sign installations.
13. Comply with relevant occupational health and safety requirements
14. Keep the production area neat, clean and organized.
15. Must have valid drivers license and dependable transportation to work.
Skills: Weeding and taping self adhesive vinyl films; aligning & laying vinyl on a substrate and vehicles; use of hand tools, operating light power equipment; cutting substrates and sign finishing
Desirable Qualifications/Traits: Ability to work at a fast pace. Self-motivated; high level of self confidence; fast learner; honest; quality conscious. Calm; well presented; well-mannered and polite.