Nurse Manager Nursing Administration Full Time Evenings1 Vacantes
Administrative Assistant en Daytona Beach, Florida
- Categoría: Administrative
- Subcategoría Administrative Assistant
- Localidad: Daytona Beach
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 23:07:04 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Nurse Manager Nursing Administration Evenings
AdventHealth Daytona Beach
Location Address: 301 Memorial Medical Parkway Daytona Beach, FL 32117
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Daytona Beach
- Family environment and culture with leaders that truly care
- Career Growth and advancement potential
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great Benefits such as: Retirement plan, Education reimbursement, and more
Work Hours/Shift:Full-Time Evenings You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for managing all personnel on nursing unit
- Meets daily with staff, patients and physicians to identify problems, problem solve and provide support.
- Ensure that Quality Patient Care is provided on units.
- Prepares, analyzes, reviews and monitors operational and capital budgets for assigned unit
- Coordinates and promotes Performance Improvement plan in unit.
What You Will Need:
- BS degree or AS with equivalent experience. BSN to be obtained within 3 years of starting position.
- Three (3) years of nursing experience required.
- One (1) year minimum supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership and management ability preferred.
- Active Florida RN license required
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
The nurse manager is responsible and accountable for planning, organizing, coordinating and evaluating the management & clinical practice activities for the nursing unit(s) under his/her charge. He/she assumes 24 hour accountability by setting measurable goals and objectives so that optimum quality patient care is delivered and staff is developed to exert care in a professional and caring manner.