Transportation Audit Analyst1 Vacantes
Social Science en Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Subcategoría Social Science
- Localidad: Fort Lauderdale
- Activo desde: 31/07/2020 - 10:13:38 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
We are the world's largest and most successful global freight and parcel post audit specialist and county hundreds of Fortune 1000 corporations as our clients. As we grow we are looking for a transportation audit analyst to join our team.What You Will Be Doing- Provide internal and external support for transportation / logistics services
- Coordinate shipments
- Setting up new business.
- Coordinate with sales, shipping locations, customers and third parties
- Document requirements and/or SOPs
- Ensure the account activities and billing process according to customer requirements
- Audit shipments and invoices
- Analyze shipment documentation provided, make determination as to compliance with SOP, provide parties with requirements to align to SOP, determine when billing fulfillment met and execute billing process.
- Shipment data entry and billing in the transport management system to customers and shipping locations
- Research and resolve accounting issues and other complex transactional items
- Act as a primary point of contact for the third party billing requests
- Coordinate within department, account manager, collections department and other parties, as necessary
- Work closely with various parties within the organization and the customer to assure the customer requirements / billing requirements are met and processes support the billing process
- Escalate issues to department management with recommendations and justification, where possible
- Assist in other tasks, as neededWhat You Need for this Position- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills required.
- College degree in logistics or equivalent required.
- Generally prefer 3 plus years of billing and/or freight audit experience.
- Solid freight forwarding experience with the understanding complex transportation flows.
- The ability to understand different factors that drive transportation processes and related cost is also required.
- Intermediate MS Office Excel and Word skills a must.So, if you are a Transportation Audit Analyst with experience, please apply today!