Material Handler - Level 11 Vacantes
Material Handler en Lincolnshire, Kentucky
- Categoría: Production
- Subcategoría Material Handler
- Localidad: Lincolnshire
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 15:54:08 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn?t just about developing cool things. That?s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
In this role you will utilize your logistics expertise and be part of handling a variety of logistics issues in a warehousing environment. You will assist in the daily store operations to ensure critical parts availability, material handling and so on. You will follow standard work and operating procedures to ensure those duties are fulfilled and goals are met.
Receive, count and deliver all inbound material to its appropriate destination in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Receive and distribute all inbound material in a timely manner.
· Properly and accurately count and receive materials.
· Locate and track material using SAP.
· Deliver material to personal work stations throughout the building.
· Pull parts for work orders as needed.
· Put away and locate material in stockroom as required.
· Conduct cycle counts.
· Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
Shipping dock area with temperature variations
· High school diploma or GED.
· High attention to detail.
· Read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
· Basic computer skills; including but not limited to manipulating data using mouse/keyboard, basic data entry.
· Stand for long periods of time.
· Climb a latter.
· Push, pull and lift various sized boxes.
· Lift up to 50 lbs.Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD109928
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 405 Barclay Blvd,Lincolnshire,Illinois,60069,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.