Executive Assistant to the CFO1 Vacantes
Executive Assistant en Boston, Massachusetts
- Categoría: Administrative
- Subcategoría Executive Assistant
- Localidad: Boston
- Activo desde: 12/06/2019 - 16:44:28 pm
- Jornada: Full Time
- Tipo de Contrato: Employee
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Experienced (Non-Manager)
A client in the Greater Boston area is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide a full range of high-level administrative support as well as general office management to the Chief Financial Officer, Deputy Director. Interfaces regularly with Board leadership, Museum donors, the Director?s office, senior management, and staff throughout the Museum.
- Heavily Calendar Management
- 5+ years EA experience
- Tenure in previous roles
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Able to keep confidential information
- Comfortable screening calls and using judgement/learning from CFO's preferences
Nice to Haves:
- Board meetings
- BS Degree
- C-level support
- Maintain daily appointment calendar and schedule all meetings.
- Set-up, attend, and prepare relevant materials for meetings, as required.
- Answer and screen in-coming telephone calls.
- Receive, open and sort daily mail, deleting trivia. Place mail in priority order for review and attach reference materials, as required.
- Establish and maintain accurate filing system of office correspondence, reports and records, and keep in up-to-date condition.
- Track and process department time sheets. Maintain spreadsheet to include individual absences, vacations, leaves and general attendance records.
Job Id: 174087
**Please note, our client is considering local candidates only at this time. Thank you!**
If you are already working with a WinterWyman recruiter, please contact them directly; otherwise, please send your resume and contact information to [email protected]