Senior Quality Assurance Engineer1 Vacantes
Philosophy en Gloucester, Massachusetts
- Categoría: Social Science
- Subcategoría Philosophy
- Localidad: Gloucester
- Activo desde: 31/07/2020 - 10:16:27 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
If you are a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with Us1. Industry leader in critical power conversion technology to the medical, technology, industrial markets and etc.
2. One of the fastest-growing company listed on the London Stock Exchange with major Global outreach.
3. 32 sales offices throughout Europe, North America and Asia. Revenues in 2019 were in excess of US $250 million.What You Will Be DoingKey Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the supplier continuous improvement program.
- Implement quality planning, control plan, FMEA, inspection methodology, and root cause analysis.
- Work with Operations and Engineering to increase efficiency through the improvement of in-house
and supplier manufacturing processes, and product quality/reliability.
- Supervise Quality Assurance Inspectors and oversee quality process.
- Develop and manage KPI's, databases and countermeasures as required for continuous
- Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for internal processes.
- Team member for supplier activities related to development, process capability, technical gap
analysis, qualification, and monitoring of quality and on time delivery performance.
- Revise internal procedures as applicable to implement a comprehensive customer and supplier
quality management program.
- Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen,
- Other duties may be assignedWhat You Need for this Position- power supplies
- Quality Assurance
- Electrical Electronics
- Electronics Manufacturing
- Six Sigma
- Fish boneWhat's In It for You- Vacation/PTO
- We values independent thinking as well as a management philosophy that encourages team spirit.^
**Application will be considered incomplete unless screening questions are answered; incomplete applications cannot be submitted for further review. Please answer all screening questions in detail in order to expedite the process.**