Technical Education Consultant1 Vacantes
Education Consultant en Troy, Michigan
- Categoría: Education
- Subcategoría Education Consultant
- Localidad: Troy
- Activo desde: 13/08/2019 - 18:11:17 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
We?re on a mission. As a fast-growing software company on the cutting-edge of technology, Plex is revolutionizing global manufacturing in the same way cloud solutions have transformed sales, marketing, and human capital management. We want manufacturers to succeed. That?s why we?re on a mission to replace underperforming, on-premise enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems with the Plex Manufacturing Cloud ? ERP built for today?s model of manufacturing. If you want to see the future of business, we?re what?s next.
Plex is a rapidly growing company consistently recognized as a top workplace. In support of our ongoing growth, we are looking for an Education Consultant to join our Education Services department. Preferred locations is Troy, MI HQ, but remote working location will be considered for exceptional candidates.
· Create and deliver training on ERP platform features, use cases, and business processes. Instruction will include boot camp, release readiness, and custom training as needed.
· The Education Consultant will own an area of expertise. S/He will create and deliver customer and partner training in specific specialty areas: Top Floor, Shop Floor or Platform.
· Collaborate with customers demonstrating the ability to gather, scope, assess, determine requirements and provide recommendations for training customization designed to meet the true business needs of the customer.
· Estimate customer training delivery logistics including course scheduling. Be able to collaborate with customers on a mutually agreed upon delivery plan.
· Ability to transition customer satisfaction issues to positive outcomes for both Plex and the customer including financial implications / business case analysis.
· Conduct post training delivery feedback with customers including best practices and lessons learned.
· Collaborate with professional services, customer care, and sales in overall customer relationship management and release readiness. Acts as an ambassador of the Education Services team and GSS overall.
· Manage workload to established timelines and expectations.
· Project manage deliverables with internal departments and customers.
· Gather information, research and manage training requests from creation to completion.
· Communicate appropriate options for training (custom, self-paced, ILT offerings) as needed to interested parties. The Education Consultant must be able to translate deeply technical information into layman?s terms.
· Build formal and informal relationships with customers and internal team members.
· Perform continuous improvement in training deliverables such running customer focus groups and being able to execute on those improvements.
· Work in partnership with technical documentation team to create complimentary advanced content to the knowledge center and training packages using madcap.
· Keep informed of new training methods. These may include, but are not limited, to Live Training, eLearning, Virtual Training, Documentation, Best Practices, and Case Studies.
· Align with multiple Plex constituencies, e.g., Customers, Product Management, GSS, & Partners to ensure training initiatives are properly understood, planned for, and properly created.
· Regularly observe and obtain feedback from Delivery ecosystem resources and management to validate training content and to ensure the program aligns with customer needs.
· Create testing evaluation programs associated with the product specific knowledge and domain areas.
· Maintains a high degree of quality in creating or delivering training materials.
· Articulate Plex products? strengths, features, benefits, and competitive advantages. Design, validate, and present Plex software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
· Education Consultant will act as a mentor to authorized Education Partners in their on-boarding and on-going education needs.
· Bachelor?s degree.
· 7+ years? experience in Manufacturing ERP or Quality systems related technical customer-facing position.
· 2+ years? experience in product management or a product release position.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to handle difficult customer conversations related to scope, expected deliverables, cost, and necessary project change requests.
· Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team.
· A strong business acumen, and exceptional presentation skills are a must.
· Deep Manufacturing experience and knowledge.
· Experience implementing an ERP/MRP system within manufacturing industry particularly food/beverage, automotive, electronics, aerospace, and/or industrial. And knowledgeable about implementation methodologies.
· Ability to manage and prioritize many projects simultaneously.
· Organized and detail oriented.
· Experience with Plex ERP system preferred.
· Ability to travel to customer locations as needed up to 50% of the time.
· Exposure to cloud-based solution offerings, Awareness of programming languages and software development methodologies, OS, & frameworks are desirable.
· Working knowledge of SQL and platform technologies.
· Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed.
· Fluent in Agile development methodology and can lead and take part in an agile team environment.
· Fluent in other languages such as Spanish, German, Portuguese, Mandarin are a plus.
· Ability to create video content and instructor led content as required.