Assisted Living Manager1 Vacantes
Health Care Manager en Waite Park, Minnesota
- Categoría: Management
- Subcategoría Health Care Manager
- Localidad: Waite Park
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 15:40:09 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Welcome to the nicest setting in Home Health Care! In our residential settings, we work together with our clients to offer the support they need to succeed. Our facility is seeking an experienced Assisted Living Manager to lead our Home Care Mission and bring our clients even greater success.
Under the direction and supervision of the Housing Manager and the CEO, the Assisted Living Manager is responsible for community relationship development, day to day company operations, financial management, and regulatory compliance.
The duties of the Assisted Living Manager include but are not limited to:
- Understand and abide by Housing with Services licensing regulations
- Ensure Licensure and Rule compliance with Minnesota Statues
- Ensure Company policies and procedures
- Take calls for leadership/staff questions
- Accept and support/provide for each residents unique and specific individual needs
- Manage personnel issues, community relations, client (guardian) concerns, house maintenance.
- Oversee management and office staff, provide correction as needed.
- Manage financial aspects of corporation such as: client rents, household budgets, and payroll.
- Attend and handle annual and semi-annual client meetings, client admission and discharges, incident reports, and investigations.
- Learn, understand, and uphold the Vulnerable Adult Act
- Promote and maintain the high standards necessary for the efficient and professional operations of this company
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with residents, co-workers, other agencies, and the public using principles of good customer service.
- Make ongoing improvements in the areas of customer service and employee satisfaction.
- Promote a positive, professional, and courteous attitude.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
SKILL AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A typical qualifying background would be the ability to effectively manage interpersonal relationships, to offer support and encouragement to the people around you, and to communicate in a professional manner.
Education: Minimum 3 years of experience in an Assisted Living facility in a management position. RN or LPN license preferred but not required. Training in business management, provision of personal cares and interpersonal relationships strongly preferred.