Registered Dietitian Nutritionist-Travel1 Vacantes
Nutritionist en Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Categoría: Healthcare
- Subcategoría Nutritionist
- Localidad: Minneapolis
- Activo desde: 17/10/2020 - 19:14:06 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
RD Nutrition Consultants LLC is seeking a full time Dialysis Travel- Registered Dietitian.
Position will work 40 hours per week for a minimum of a 26 week assignment.
Position will work 4- 10hr shifts Monday-Thursday
Positions will be providing nutrition care in the Winnebago, NE.
Travel is Required for position.
Dialysis Travel Registered Dietitian / RD
The Dialysis Travel Registered Dietitian is responsible for providing nutritional services to dialysis patients through monitoring, assessment, calculations, recommendations, and education.
The Dialysis Travel Registered Dietitian is a part of the clinic management team and duties include:
- Management of dialysis patient nutritional care including assessment of patient knowledge regarding diet, kidney disease, and impact of diet on treatment process.
- Completion of nutritional assessments and calculation of diet based on client needs and standard of practice
- Assessment of dialysis patient nutritional status
- Reviewing nutrition related lab results with patients
- Coordination with doctors regarding anemia and bone disease management
- Identification of malnourished patients as well as patients at risk for malnutrition
Our Dialysis Travel Registered Dietitian in this location can expect the following:
- 26 week Travel assignment
- Chronic Setting
Hours must be completed during business hours Monday-Friday.
Compensation: $30.00-$36.00 /hr DOE
Travel Reimbursement Costs.
Benefits Provided to our Dialysis Travel Registered Dietitian
- Travel and Housing Provided or Reimbursed
- Car Allowance
- Direct Deposit
- One-on-one service
- Referral Bonus Available
- Bonus Programs
Job Requirements for our Dialysis Travel Registered Dietitian
- Graduate from an accredited school
- Registered Dietitian as per Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Minimum of 1 year professional work experience as a Registered Dietician in a renal setting
- Ability to teach
- Current State RD License, Where Applicable by State Policy for Clinic Location
- Able to work independently while striving for the best in patient care
RD Nutrition Consultants, LLC is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist Consulting firm that provides Dietitians to health care facilities throughout the United States. Our consultants enjoy competitive wages and flexible work schedules