Corporate Legal Counsel II1 Vacantes
School Social Worker en Leawood, Missouri
- Categoría: Social Service
- Subcategoría School Social Worker
- Localidad: Leawood
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 22:21:19 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
What You'll Do
Will provide hands-on legal support and counsel for and work with business leaders, managers, and colleagues on key legal and/or compliance issues. Responsibilities include: advocacy and analysis; evaluate and minimize risk; review, negotiate and draft agreements; participate in projects and process improvements; prepare and distribute regular status reports; summarize trends and issues; resolve customer matters; as well as support in alternative decision-making situations, to the Company, its bank and financial services subsidiaries, and a broad range of internal clients. Provides legal advice and performs legal research on various complex legal and regulatory issues. It is critical that legal counsel develop in-depth substantive knowledge of his/her respective clients¿ products and services, and the operating relationships that business units have with significant business clients. Primarily works independently with minimal supervision by General Counsel or Senior Managing Counsel. Lead implementation of new regulatory requirements and lead contract negotiations. Other duties as assigned.
- Experience negotiating and drafting commercial real estate agreements including leases, sale/purchase agreements, and related third-party professional services agreements and other servicing agreements.
- Experience negotiating and drafting other third-party agreements.
Who You Are
- JD and licensed to practice law
- 4 years of commercial, legal experience
- 6+ years of commercial, legal experience
- Experience with a law firm or as in-house counsel with a financial institution.
In this Role, You will Need
¿ Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of legal issues in assigned areas
- Strong skills in relationship building, critical thinking, strategic vision, and ability to mitigate risk in decision making
1010 Grand Blvd
We strive to deliver the unparalleled customer experience, and show customers they can count on more from UMB. The same is true for our associates. You can count on more benefits, more training, more support, and more opportunity!
What you'll get:
Unique Benefit Programs : We offer a great benefits package including several unique programs like an incentive-based wellness program, parental leave, adoption assistance and health care for you, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents and even your pets!!
Professional Development: We provide our associates with the tools they need to support their career goals - including training, tuition reimbursement and career guidance.
Community Involvement: Giving back is a big part of who we are! We support several great causes throughout the UMB footprint. We even offer Volunteer Time Off, which allows associates to dedicate 16 hours a year to a worthy cause of their choice.
Culture of Diversity and Inclusion: We are committed to building a strong UMB by hiring talented, high-performing associates with diverse backgrounds. Maybe you simply want to work at a company where you have a voice and an opportunity to share your unique ideas.
Please visit us at careers.umb.com to view a list of all available opportunities. UMB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Principals only. No 3rd parties or agencies, please.