Data Scientist1 Vacantes
Ocean Engineer en Las Vegas, Nevada
- Categoría: Engineering
- Subcategoría Ocean Engineer
- Localidad: Las Vegas
- Activo desde: 30/06/2020 - 01:23:32 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Please find the Job Description, if interested please apply with resume.
Position: Data Scientist
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Duration ? 6 Months
Job Description : We are looking for a Data Scientist who will support for cleansing the large set of data with insights gained from analyzing company product catalog data. The ideal candidate is adept at using large data sets to find opportunities for product and process optimization and using models to test the effectiveness of quality of data or different courses of action.
Responsibilities for Data Scientist :
- Mine and analyze data from product catalog databases to drive optimization and improvement for the accuracy of the data.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources VS Old data and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize data for Business outcome
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
Qualifications for Data Scientist
- Experience in creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics.
- Required good knowledge in Data Conditioning, Generalized Linear Model/Regression, properties of distributions, simulation, statistical tests, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, text mining, Random Forest etc.
- Experience using programming languages (R, Python, Java, NPL etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau & SQL required.
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, Digital Ocean, etc.
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3 ,GGplot etc.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase will be added advantage
- Strong analytic & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
Mars Consulting Solutions USA LLC
720 522 6533