Packaging Engineer1 Vacantes
Packaging Engineer en Princeton, New Jersey
- Categoría: Engineering
- Subcategoría Packaging Engineer
- Localidad: Princeton
- Activo desde: 30/06/2020 - 01:24:27 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Title: Packaging Engineer
Location: Princeton Junction, NJ
Schedule: Mon - Fri, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Type: Full time, temporary with possible extension and Temp - Perm conversion
Start date: Immediately
Senior level Packaging and Engineering Talent needed! Will support a reputable Consumer Products company located in the Mercer County / Princeton Junction, NJ area. Senior level candidates needed to lead packaging development projects and hit the ground running!
- Will conduct packaging development projects from initiation through manufacture (launch).
- Projects will consist of modifications of packaging for existing products as well as the packaging for new products.
- Will have accountability to their packaging projects to assure they meet quality and consumer expectations while maintaining project schedule.
- Support Packaging projects independently with partner functions in quality, finance, procurement, regulatory, engineering, operations and outside vendors.
- Accountable for ensuring that the project meets cost and environmentally sustainability requirements within the agreed upon schedule.
- Works with other corporate departments, plants, contract manufacturing, consultants, and suppliers.
- Executes projects from primary through tertiary packaging development.
- Coordination and execution of plant line trials, including the generation of test plans and reports.
- Reviews and approves component blueprints for issue with specifications
- Provide supplier and manufacturing support of packaging project activities.
- BS degree in Package Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Engineering sciences
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in package development.
- Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic,Consumer Products background preferred
- New product launch experience needed with ability to coordination and complete qualification for new package designs and materials
- Working knowledge of different packaging materials including fiberboard,corrugated, plastic bottles, injection molding thermoformed & flexible packaging
- Will be asked to perform modifications of packaging for new products and existing products.
- Coordination and completion of qualification for new package designs and materials
- Must have high interpersonal skills clearly showing strong communication interdepartmentally and in cross-corporate enviornments
- Self-motivated andproactie personality with ambitions to "learn and deliver" within a fast paced, "employee empowered" atmosphere
Joule, a System One division is a leader in specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. With more than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients nationally.