Senior Procurement Specialist1 Vacantes
House Parent en Melville, New York
- Categoría: Service
- Subcategoría House Parent
- Localidad: Melville
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 16:11:09 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Requisition ID: 24115
Position Type: Full-Time
Canon U.S.A., Inc., in Melville, NY is a respected leader in the Imaging and Office Equipment industry. We are seeking a Sr. IT Procurement Specialist (Sr Specialist, Procurement) who will be responsible for working closely with the Information Systems and Finance teams to source and negotiate the purchase of IT H/W, S/W and services in various IT spend categories. Develop sourcing strategies and identify cost saving opportunities, as well as initiate and drive the opportunities to realize cost savings without compromising quality and level of service.
- Determines specifications for bid solicitation based on meetings with Internal Customers
- Negotiates cost, delivery and service terms with suppliers and continuously reviews the market place for new and evolving goods and services, vendors, price trends, delivery trends and buying practices
- Monitors supplier performance on an ongoing basis to ensure their reliability, capability, and delivery of H/W. S/W and telco
- Manage supplier relationships and improve supplier performance
- Administer supplier contracts and maintain associated documentations and reports
- Gains buy-in from in-house customers for use of approved suppliers
- Ensures the placement of orders with Company approved suppliers and that each order is received, processed and shipped in accordance with the agreed upon terms and conditions
- Evaluate historical and forecast data on areas of spend to help formulate a category plan
- Support the business in the production of RFP's: develop selection and award criteria to evaluate bidder response; issue RFPs to identified bidders; manage responses while mitigating risk and ensuring compliance throughout the process. Review selection and award criteria which will be used with suppliers to evaluate bidder response
- Measure the success of outcomes achieved through the implementation of category plans
- Advise on supply chain options, risks, costs vs. benefits, and impacts on products/services/ business processes
Other commonly used titles/keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Sourcing, Buyer, Strategic Sourcing, Information Technology, Bidding, RFP, RFI, SLA, Services, Savings
- 5+ years of relevant experience required
- Purchasing of IT Hardware/Software experience is required
- Knowledge of MS Office is required
- BS Degree or equivalent preferred
- Knowledge of e-procurement is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Oracle a plus
- Professional Certification a plus
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018? and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2019. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact [email protected]
? Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers.
#PM19 #LI-AV1 #CUSA