CDL Driver - Dump Truck1 Vacantes
Sailor en New Bern, North Carolina
- Categoría: Transportation
- Subcategoría Sailor
- Localidad: New Bern
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 22:46:47 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
JOB LOCATIONS: New Bern, NC and surrounding areas
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: 1
With minimal direct supervision, will operate a dump truck, lowboy, service truck, tack truck, cement tanker, water truck or cement mixer truck with a capacity of at least 26,001 GVW on public streets and highways as well as construction sites to transport and deliver construction material or equipment to job sites. May be required to load and unload trucks. Must have valid CDL Class A, B and/or C North Carolina Driver's license, and any applicable endorsements, and pass and maintain NCDOT physical requirements. Must have and maintain an appropriate Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), as outlined in the Corporate Safety and Health Manual.
1. ) Have and maintain a valid and current Class A or Class B Commercial Driver's License and any applicable endorsements.
2.) Have and maintain a valid and current Medical Certification as required by USDOT.
3.) Climb on, over and around a company vehicle in order to perform Pre-Trip and Post Trip vehicle inspections as well as to secure loads.
4.) Climb up and down concrete mixer trucks using ladder, doing repetitive motion to inspect concrete mix consistencies and perform Quality Control checks.
5.) Lift truck hoods, product or equipment and tools necessary to perform inspection, repair, loading and unloading of trucks.
6.) Support and assist shop personnel with any required repairs.
7.) Wash trucks, clean truck cabs, climb up and down truck washing facilities.
8.) Work outside for extended periods during all seasons of the year.
9.) Operate the vehicle in a safe, lawful and courteous manner at all times.
10.) Keep vehicle, cab interior and exterior clean and mixer drums free from concrete buildup, stones, debris and loose objects.
11.) Read road signs and follow written or verbal directions.
12.) Maintain contact with appropriate managers by radio, GPS or telephone to inform them of delays, problems or unusual situations.
13.) Work long, flexible hours as demanded by our customer's including nights, weekends.
14.) Maintain a clean, neat, and professional appearance when reporting to work and throughout the day.
15.) Maintain and keep any operator logs and or other documentation required by regulations or the company.
16.) Perform necessary work while complying with all company policies and procedures.
17.) Perform additional duties as required or directed by their immediate supervisor or other manager.
- CDL Class B Drivers' License.
- Minimum 1-year CDL drivers' experience. (Required)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year dump truck driving experience.
- Qualified candidate should have experience hauling asphalt and stock pile materials, plus experience working with milling machine.
- Must have experience on a quad axle dump truck.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Current medical card required.
- Weekend, overnight and some night work maybe required.
- A good work ethic a must with regular and constant attendance.
Position requires the ability to continuously work around noise, dust, heat, cold, oil, and heavy equipment. Position requires ability to exchange ideas quickly and clearly and the ability to receive and evaluate detailed information and instructions.