Core Carrier Dispatcher1 Vacantes
Dispatcher en Dublin, Ohio
- Categoría: Administrative
- Subcategoría Dispatcher
- Localidad: Dublin
- Activo desde: 12/06/2019 - 15:00:48 pm
- Jornada: Full Time
- Tipo de Contrato: Employee
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Experienced (Non-Manager)
1st Shift, Tuesday - Saturday
Logistics done differently.
Fortune named XPO Logistics among the most admired companies in the world this year, and we are on Forbes? list as one of America?s best employers in 2017. We are looking for a highly skilled Core Carrier Dispatcher to work with our carriers and contract drivers. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you?ll do on a typical day:
- Ensure that core carriers and/or contract drivers are dispatched to pick up containers in a timely manner
- Communicate daily with customers, potential customers and independent contractors
- Initiate and communicate accessorial charges to Customer Service
- Input pickup and delivery information in Rail Optimizer
- Execute legging/street turn/empty repositioning functionality in Rail Optimizer
- Plan and execute customer deliveries based on appointment schedule
- Maintain proper records and ensure information is executed correctly
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you?ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of experience in an operations or dispatch environment
- Ability to preplan, make dispatch changes and remember the type of equipment used, driver destinations and the length of time to complete each move
It?d be great if you also have:
- 2 years of logistics or transportation experience
- Operations or customer service experience within the logistics/transportation field
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We?re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we?re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.