INDUSTRIAL PAINTER1 Vacantes
Industrial Painter en Ashland, Ohio
- Categoría: Construction
- Subcategoría Industrial Painter
- Localidad: Ashland
- Activo desde: 11/09/2019 - 07:12:21 am
- Jornada: Full Time
- Tipo de Contrato: Employee
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are expanding! Local manufacturer of state-of-the-art equipment looking for Industrial Painters. You would be working 1st shift with overtime. The Industrial Painter will be responsible for spraying equipment and parts with primer and finish paint.
WHAT DOES THIS JOB ENTAIL?
- Remove grease, dirt, paint, and rust from equipment surfaces in preparation for paint application, using abrasives, solvents, brushes, washing tanks, or sandblasters.
- Pour paint into spray guns, and adjust nozzles and paint mixes in order to get the proper paint flow and coating thickness.
- Sand equipment surfaces between coats of paint and/or primer in order to remove flaws and enhance adhesion for subsequent coats.
- Mask surfaces with tape or paper in order to protect them from paint.
- Spray prepared surfaces with specified amounts of primers and finish coatings.
- Allow the sprayed product to dry, and then touch up any spots that may have been missed.
- Fill small dents and scratches with body fillers, and smooth surfaces in order to prepare equipment for painting.
- Apply logos and safety decals to finished products
- Paint by hand areas that cannot be reached with a spray gun.
?Dispose of hazardous waste in an appropriate manner.
WHY ARE YOU INTERESTED?
PHENOMENAL BENEFITS; Medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, life insurance, Short term and long term disability, HSA, Identity theft protection, 12 paid days off, 8 paid holidays, safety shoe allowance, safety glasses provided, 401K & ESOP plus short term incentive bonus.
IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
* Must have 3-5 years experience in painting equipment or automotive quality experience.
* Must have experience with paint sprayers and power equipment associated with paint sprayers.
* Must have experience disassembling, cleaning, and reassembling sprayers and power equipment, using solvents, wire brushes, and cloths for cleaning equipment.
* Must have experience sanding surfaces between coats of paint and/or primer in order to remove flaws and enhance adhesion for subsequent coats.
* Must have experience monitoring painting operations in order to identify flaws such as blisters and streaks so that their causes can be corrected.
Please Submit Resumes To:
Email: [email protected]
or Call 330-374-9133