Junior Technical Editor1 Vacantes
Publicado el 12 de julio en
Technical Editor en Dayton, Ohio
- Categoría: Communications
- Subcategoría Technical Editor
- Localidad: Dayton
- Activo desde: 12/07/2019 - 08:47:41 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Edit proposals, technical reports, and presentations for grammar, configuration, compliance, and consistency
- Format proposals, technical reports, and presentations
- Design Microsoft Word templates for documentation
- Interface with security, publications, and technical personnel as necessary
- Assist in the preparation of briefing slides and marketing materials
- Perform administrative and publishing functions as necessary
- Assist in the design and development of training and communication documents
- Self-directed and able to perform assignments independently, and at times, with management staff under time constraints and stringent deadlines.
- Adobe Suite experience: Acrobat, Photoshop
- Experience using SharePoint for proposal development/management
- Understanding of federal Government Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Familiarity with Shipley or other Proposal Development Processes
- Microsoft Office certifications
- Bachelor?s Degree in a related field or 5 or more years government contractor experience
- US Citizenship with the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Must demonstrate the highest degree of professionalism while interacting with diverse groups of internal and external partners
Al postularte al aviso tu currículum registrado será enviado a la empresa ofertante de manera automática.
Radiance Technologies, Inc.
Localizada en Ohio, Dayton.
Opciones del Aviso
Comparte el Aviso