Journeyman Steamfitter1 Vacantes
Steamfitter en Washington Dc, Other Regions
- Categoría: Construction
- Subcategoría Steamfitter
- Localidad: Washington Dc
- Activo desde: 13/08/2019 - 18:00:58 pm
- Jornada: Full Time
- Tipo de Contrato: Employee
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Experienced (Non-Manager)
EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: Journeyman Steamfitter
Job Summary: EMCOR Government Services has an immediate need for a Journeyman Steamfitter in Washington, DC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Respond and complete daily service orders and preventive maintenance tasks. This work shall include the inspection, service, maintenance, start-up testing, balancing, adjusting, repair, modification and replacement of mechanical systems and equipment, including refrigeration, heating and related controls and piping.
Duties may include the handling, setting, moving, hanging, loading and unloading, laying out, fabrication, assembling, erection, installing, maintaining, servicing, repairing, reconditioning, adjusting, altering and dismantling of all pipe or piping systems, parts, fixtures and appliances and appurtenances for heating systems whether by steam, gas, hot water, vapor or any other method; and ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration, cooling, power piping, industrial and mechanical process piping, temperature control systems and high and low pressure boilers.
- Must possess a journeyman or higher HVAC license issued by Maryland, DC or Virginia.
- Must possess a universal CFC EPA refrigeration certification.
- At least six years of experience working as a steamfitter is preferred.
- Completion of a steamfitter or pipefitter training program at a vocational or technical school or a recognized apprenticeship program in the steamfitter or pipefitter trade is required.
- Unless a higher degree is specified in this job posting, all positions require a minimum high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.