High School Math Teacher in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Careers1 Vacantes
High School Math Teacher en Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Categoría: Education
- Subcategoría High School Math Teacher
- Localidad: Philadelphia
- Activo desde: 11/09/2019 - 07:24:20 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
High School Math Teachers
Back to school season is here! Are you an eager secondary education teacher seeking a new role to support student's academic success?
Bring your talents to our expanding Philadelphia team! We have an open math teaching position for the 2019-2020 school year at a West Philadelphia high school.
You will coordinator intervention support for small groups of students focused on the remedial math skills they need to be successful. By identifying and addressing skill deficits, you will help students work more effectively with their academic content providing remedial lessons using our researched-based materials in our nationally accredited program.
Paid training occurs prior to the start of the school year to be well-prepared to work with students in our unique, highly customized program. To assure student?s academic growth, we maintain high professional standards for teachers and support your professional development with regular opportunities to earn Act 48 credit and collaborate with your Catapult Learning colleagues.
With small group teaching environments and high professional standards you, and your students, will grow beyond expectations!
- Attend all training sessions and staff meetings (monthly)
- Teach lessons following the guidelines of our Core Instructional Model (learned in training)
- Develop and update skill-appropriate lesson plans
- Create and update all Catapult Learning/district/state student/program records
- Ensure supervision of students (including escorting students from Catapult Learning teaching space and their classroom)
- Attend meetings with Catapult Learning Supervisors, classroom teachers, principals, and parents as required
- Maintains inventory of educational materials and supplies
- Other duties may be assigned
- Current PA teaching certificate is preferred but not required
- Must meet all state-mandated clearances (Child Abuse, Criminal background checks, Act 126, FBI fingerprints, etc.)