Sports Medicine Primary Care - Schuylkill1 Vacantes
Sports Medicine en Pottsville, Pennsylvania
- Categoría: Sports
- Subcategoría Sports Medicine
- Localidad: Pottsville
- Activo desde: 09/11/2019 - 08:01:38 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN) invites a Family Medicine Physician with fellowship training in Sports Medicine to become our first Primary Care Sports Medicine physician within an employed Orthopedic Surgery practice in Pottsville, Pa (Schuylkill County). This newly created position will join our practice with two other employed Orthopedic physicians and be supported by a multi-accredited physical therapy rehabilitation center.
- A network champion for primary care sports medicine and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified from the American Board of Family Medicine with CAQ in Sports Medicine
- A valid PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
At Lehigh Valley Health Network, we have a Passion for Better Medicine and to provide first-rate clinical care for the people of our community in Eastern Pennsylvania! Consistently ranked among Americas 100 Great Hospitals, we PRIDE ourselves on being the superior Health Network in the region! The highest quality of patient care & patient safety is reflected in our A rating by Leapfrogs Hospital Safety Grade and the U.S. News & World Report!
LVH-Schuylkill Campus is a 106 bed general, acute care, and not-for-profit community hospital supporting the healthcare needs of Schuylkill County. Schuylkill Campus offers extensive services including Emergency Department, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Cardiology, Psychiatry, Surgical Suites, and more.
Pottsville is nestled in adventurous Schuylkill County in Eastern Pennsylvania! Schuylkill County is the perfect place for an outdoor enthusiasts dream! Enjoy all the activities such as biking, kayaking, swimming, running, and water sports! Hike the famous Appalachian Trail, play a round of golf at the country club, or visit Americas Oldest Brewery there is something for everyone in Schuylkill County! Commutable distance from the Allentown and Reading area. Philadelphia, NYC, and Washington D.C. are easy day trips from the Pottsville area as well! All while being home to one of the finest healthcare networks in the nation! To learn more about Schuylkill County please visit http://schuylkill.org/.
LVHN Core Values
Lehigh Valley Health Network is a large non-profit and multispecialty health network consisting of 8 Hospital Campuses in Eastern Pennsylvania! Our 18,000+ colleagues are moving in the same direction and are guided by our PRIDE behaviors (Privacy, Respect, Involvement, Dignity, and Empathy). Click here to learn what it means to wear the LVHN Badge and become #LVHNProud!