Program Representative - Material Management1 Vacantes
Sanitation en North Kingstown, Rhode Island
- Categoría: Transportation
- Subcategoría Sanitation
- Localidad: North Kingstown
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 22:47:07 pm
- Jornada: Full Time
- Tipo de Contrato: Employee
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Educación Mínima: Student (Undergraduate/Graduate)
Have you ever wanted to be part of something that truly matters?
Do you have a desire to help our Military?
Are you someone who takes pride in their work?
At General Dynamics Electric Boat - We deliver the advantage that protects Our Sailors, Our Families, and Our Freedom!
Applying for a position with General Dynamics Electric Boat means you are a purpose driven collaborator that will be devoted to our mission of providing the United States Navy with the most superior nuclear submarines in the world. We consider all highly motivated applicants that strive to reach their fullest potential. Joining our team means you become part of a 100 year legacy of dedicated Americans that have left their mark on the continued freedom of this great country. We welcome you the opportunity to leave yours!
General Dynamics Ethos & Corporate Responsibility
- Commitment to Ethics
- Commitment to Employees
- Supporting Service Members
- Supporting Communities
- Environmental Responsibility
Materials Management Program Representative: Location Quonset Point RI.
- Supports Materials Management activities associated with all active classes of US submarines.
- The position requires an individual that can interpret technical requirements.
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to, program management, data management, project reporting, material availability analysis, scheduling, make or buy analysis, and metrics reporting.
- The position will entail significant interaction with various customers,
- EB Program Offices, Ships Management, Operations, Contracts, Planning Departments, Finance, Design, Engineering, Purchasing, Planning Yard, various Quality Departments, Government Agencies, Newport News Ship Building, and EB Off-Site Departments.
- Candidates will be required to monitor and resolve issues with purchased or subcontract material, material ordering and scheduling, shortage resolution, and forecasting material requirement.
- The responsibilities of this position may expand to other special projects as programs develop.
- Candidates require daily use of various reports and computer driven systems.
- Bachelor?s Degree and/or Equivalent Experience
- Proficient in using all Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel: VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros and graph/charts
- 0-5 years of experience
- Degree in related areas. Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- 1 or more years related experience in planning, production control, supply chain management.
- Previous Military experience
- ARTEMIS, Construction / Design, MRPII or TEAMCENTER experience
- Good organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong project management and prioritization skills.
- Candidates must be a Team player and highly motivated.
- Willing and able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong communications (Written and Oral) and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to function independently and work in a multi discipline team environment.
- Willingness to assist with issues using independent judgment, ingenuity, creativity and sound Decision-making
- Ability to analyze / interpret technical data and provide solutions to effectively schedule material in support of programs
Connect with us today!