Food Truck Line Cook | Excellent Benefits1 Vacantes
Food Service en Charleston, South Carolina
- Subcategoría Food Service
- Localidad: Charleston
- Activo desde: 17/10/2020 - 19:03:20 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Bishop Gadsden is always looking to bring talented team members to our Community. As an employee with Bishop Gadsden, you are working for an employer that wants you to be successful both personally and professionally.
Bishop Gadsden offers a working environment with a true sense of family and community for its more than 400 full and part-time, as well as PRN employees. Each employee is part of a dedicated team whose daily work is valued and truly appreciated by the residents families and fellow employees.
Be BG | Why Work for us:
BENEFITS FOR BISHOP GADSDEN TEAM MEMBERS
Scholarship Opportunities for Education and Student Debt
Generous Paid Time-Off Program
Cash-In Unused Paid Time-Off
401(k) Matching Retirement Plan
eLearning Classes and Certificates
Monthly Employee Celebrations with Gift Card Giveaways
8 Holidays, paid at time and a half
Free holiday meals
Company Paid CPR/AED Classes
Wellness Programs and Facilities
Flexible Spending Account
Health Reimbursement Account with $1,000 to spend on medical expenses
Short and Long Term Disability
Company Paid Life Insurance
Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year Recognition Programs
Annual Nursing Awards
Monthly Safety Cash Giveaways
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Loan Program
Free and Close Proximity Parking
The Food Truck Line Cook is responsible for the food service operations within Bishop Gadsden?s food truck. They will ensure all in-house policies and procedures meet federal and state requirements.
- Operate POS system, fulfill customer orders, and prepare menu items.
- Ensure safety standards are being maintained while food is being cooked.
- Maintain required records including food production, inventory, income/expense, meal counts, etc.
- Responsible for monetary transactions and follow proper cash controls and policies.
- Respond to customer preferences and complaints, ensuring a positive customer dining experience.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the truck, equipment and all prep areas following proper sanitation procedures.
- Maintain equipment including refrigerator, stove, prep table, and cookware for proper operations.
- Prepare menu items upholding all food production specifications and quality standards.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure during a busy service rush in fast-paced, tight quarters while maintaining the highest food quality.
- Must maintain positive customer interactions.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree/Certification from a post-secondary culinary arts training program is a positive but not mandatory.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional cooking experience as a short order cook or prior food truck experience is required.
- Valid South Carolina driver?s license with no violations within the past three (3) years.