Medical Records Clerk1 Vacantes
Records Clerk en Clifton, Tennessee
- Categoría: Administrative
- Subcategoría Records Clerk
- Localidad: Clifton
- Activo desde: 09/11/2019 - 08:25:37 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Medical Records Clerks who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Medical Records Clerk provides administrative support in the operation of the medical clinic by performing varied and complex clerical and related administrative functions requiring independent judgment in the use of work methods and procedures.
The successful applicant should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee with over 70 facilities nationwide, CoreCivic is the leader in partnership corrections with a growing presence in:
- CoreCivic Safety, we operate safe, secure facilities that provide high quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public safety.
- CoreCivic Properties, we offer innovative and flexible real estate solutions that provide value to government and the people they serve.
- CoreCivic Community, we deliver proven and innovative practices in settings that help people obtain employment, successful reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent.
- Two years experience in a similar position required.
- Additional education or specialized training may be substituted for the required experience.
- A valid driver's license is preferred, unless required by contract or applicable statute.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word for Windows, Lotus 1-2-3 or Excel and other personal computer applications preferred.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug Free Workplace & EOE? M/F/Vets/Disabled.