Technical Services Manager1 Vacantes
Entomologist en Nashville, Tennessee
- Categoría: Life Science
- Subcategoría Entomologist
- Localidad: Nashville
- Activo desde: 13/01/2021 - 15:31:05 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Technical Services Manager
Are you passionate about technical knowledge and problem solving? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends.
Who are we?
Rentokil North America and its family of companies pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.Responsibilities
What does a Technical Services Manager do?
The Technical Service Manager (TSM) is responsible for providing technical knowledge and expertise, problem solving, and coaching and development skills in support of Rentokil Operations. The TSM works closely with Regional Operations Director and provides District offices with remote and on-site support at customer locations performing site assessments, risk analysis, and supporting Operations through coaching and solution development.
Responsiblities include, but are not limited to;
- Effectively utilize analytical tools to monitor the success pest programs, identify areas of opportunity or need for improvement, and develop action plans in collaboration with Operations to address. Track improvement progress and adjust.
- Support Operations in issue resolution through conduct of risk assessments, root cause analysis, and development of action plans to resolve pest issue at customer sites. Utilize remote data analysis, communication and coaching with Specialists and Operations Managers, and on-site support.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of best-in-class pest control programs that effectively and efficiently resolves customer pest issue through innovation, process and protocol development, and in-field execution.
- Support program implementation: conduct protocol training, ensure product usage and equipment operating protocols are executed and program goals are achieved.
- Develop Rentokil Specialist to be the most competent pest control specialist in the industry through in-field coaching and by utilizing current Rentokil programs, including a) Rentokil Career Advancement b) Certified Field Training Program c) Customer Service Quality Program d) Command Center data analytics.
- Work collaboratively with the Regional Director and District Managers to advance associates through training and career advancement program as scheduled. Ensure action plans are developed and executed to meet goal of full training compliance.
- Utilize Rentokil?s Digital Pest App to identify challenging accounts by Market segments and develop programs to enhance district team competency to meet/exceed customer expectations
- Identify pests submitted from service centers/regional customers as well as provide information regarding biology & appropriate mitigation advice.
- Assist Field Customer Service team to meet/exceed customer service quality standard by supporting customer quality service programs and initiatives, identifying deficiencies and developing action plans to improve.
- Assist Sales/Marketing department to support local/regional/national initiative. Provide technical expertise, content, articles, and interviews for industry events and public outreach. Develop customer facing presentations to support Sales.
- Maintain relationships with state regulatory agencies to ensure we remain in compliance with respect to pesticide law within the states where you operate.
What do you need?
- Four-year college degree in a biological science. Entomology is preferred, but not required.
- Associate (ACE) or Board Certified Entomologist (BCE), or Registered Sanitarian (RS).
- A minimum 5 yrs. of related urban pest management experience required.
- Travel up to 75% of the time within your assigned Region.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Gmail and other standard computer programs required.
- Excellent public speaking, communication, and customer service skills required.
- Be, or become proficient in: fumigation, termite control, turf & ornament, vegetation management, wildlife management, and other applicable lines of business.
- Be, or become a state certified applicator in the state of residence.
- Be knowledgeable of local, state, federal laws regarding pesticides as well as general familiarity with OSHA, FDA, EPA, USDA, and third party auditing agencies of the states where you work.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver?s license and pass motor vehicle record search
Why Choose Rentokil?
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional Information
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Link to Federal employment poster:
- English Version ? Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version ? Revised November 2009
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)