Associate Gift Wrapper1 Vacantes
Personal Trainer en Fort Worth, Texas
- Categoría: Service
- Subcategoría Personal Trainer
- Localidad: Fort Worth
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 21:45:52 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Looking for a gift wrapper to work this holiday season.
The Gift Wrapping Associate's main duties are to provide excellent customer service and wrap gifts in a timely manner according to Prim & Proper's standards.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Matches sales receipt to merchandise to ensure correct items and number of items being wrapped/boxed. Notifies owner/manager of discrepancies.
- Checks merchandise for chips/flaws and cleans merchandise prior to packaging. Makes sure to remove all price tags.
- Prepares packages for customers by boxing and neatly wrapping the merchandise.
- Can enter and update package/customer information in the store POS system.
- Monitors inventory and notifies manager/owner of any needed gift wrap supplies (i.e. boxes, ribbon and stickers).
- Maintains clean and orderly work area according to standard.
- Carries out packages for customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisory personnel.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to work assigned schedule on a regular basis.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail when wrapping packages.
- Ability to communicate with management, customers and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ability to see well enough to read small print, identify merchandise, spot flaws in merchandise, and read a computer screen and printout.
- Ability to hear and speak well enough to converse with others in person or via telephone.
- Ability to move about the store to get behind narrow areas, bend down or reach up into drawers/shelves, and to climb a ladder to retrieve merchandise/boxes from shelves.
- Dexterity to write in small print, handle small jewelry/gift items, fold tissue and boxes, pull paper and tear from rolls, tie bows, use scissors, and operate a computer keyboard.
- Stamina to stand for long hours.
- Ability to lift and carry approximately items that are about 15-20 lbs.
- Note: Interview will require wrapping a gift to show level of training needed, if any.