Cabinetmaker II (Dallas, TX, US)1 Vacantes
Toolmaker en Dallas, Texas
- Categoría: Production
- Subcategoría Toolmaker
- Localidad: Dallas
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 20:43:20 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you?ll be part of a team that?s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you?ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients?and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America?s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.Responsible for the layout, construction, and installation of regular and complex cabinets and furniture at the Parkland and ensures that all cabinets and furniture are safely and properly designed, built, and installed.
- Must have five years experience and/or training as a cabinetmaker, to include a minimum of two years of hospital experience as a cabinetmaker.
- May have an equivalent combination of education and experience in lieu of specific education and/or experience as stated above.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver License (Class C), be insurable, and have access to an automobile.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must be able to do all material takeoffs from blueprints.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of tools and methods of cabinet making.
- Must have knowledge of construction drawings and electrical and mechanical work as regards to their impact on the work.
- Must be able to organize time to meet project schedules.
- Must be able to lead and train semi-skilled workers.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate orally with co-workers and supervisors. Must be capable of performing complex cabinetmaking tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Must be physically able to lift heavy loads, walk, stand for extended periods, and climb ladders.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.