Caregiver, CNA Part Time 10p Weekends1 Vacantes
High School Diploma en Dallas, Texas
- Categoría: Service
- Subcategoría High School Diploma
- Localidad: Dallas
- Activo desde: 31/07/2020 - 10:08:04 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Caregiver / Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing resident services, including assistance with personal care, medication reminders, social and recreational activities, meal services, and other tasks as needed to facilitate the continued well being of the resident. He or she must be sensitive to the needs and desires of each resident and make an attempt to improve and enrich their lives.
- Ability to project a professional image
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Strong organizational skills
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in this position
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience with seniors preferred
- Must meet in-service training requirements
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Must maintain current provider CPR certification throughout employment
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification CNA