Executive Assistant1 Vacantes
Executive Assistant en , Texas
- Categoría: Administrative
- Subcategoría Executive Assistant
- Activo desde: 12/06/2019 - 15:02:16 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Veritude is currently hiring an Executive Administrative Assistant to work in Westlake, Texas at Fidelity Investments.
The Executive Admin will provide Administrative support to the SVP of Technology in Personal Investments.
- Calendar management utilizing Microsoft Outlook â?? heavy
- Manage meeting requests (accept/decline/reschedule conflicts) â?? heavy
- Answering incoming phone calls and managing requests
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Editing and proofing memos and written correspondence (SVP as needed)
- Communicate high quality agenda (SVP)
- Confirm agenda items for staff meetings
- Regular meetings with Senior Leader to prioritize meeting schedule
- Coordinate meeting rooms and attendee list
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings, staff/all-hands meetings etc.
- Manage communications requirements
- Book meeting rooms
- Projectors/electronic media/meeting rooms
- Audio and video requirements
- Manage lunch, breakfast and snacks (as appropriate)
- Participate in staff, all hands or other meetings (as needed) to manage note taking, day of event coordination, material creation and dissemination, etc.
- Coordination of travel (domestic and international) arrangements and submission of all expenses
- Assistance with larger group initiatives, including moves, space planning, etc.
- Collaboration with various partners including communications, finance and HR
- Other administrative duties and ad hoc projects as needed
- Visitor accommodations (offices/cube availability)
- Order supplies, accept and distribute packages/deliveries as needed
- Assist with New Hires (assistance with seating, equipment and employee badge etc.)
- Support to other regional administrative assistants (across all sites) as needed
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality