Onsite Wellness Coordinator - Houston, TX1 Vacantes
Pastor en Houston, Texas
- Categoría: Social Service
- Subcategoría Pastor
- Localidad: Houston
- Activo desde: 12/10/2019 - 22:16:22 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Forthose who want to invent the future of health care, here's your opportunity.We're going beyond basic care to health programs integrated across the entirecontinuum of care. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
FortBend Independent School District is adding an Onsite Wellness Coordinator to plan, implement, coordinate andmonitor the health management and worksite wellness programs for the employees.The Wellness Coordinator will be responsible for conducting employee surveys toidentify health needs, designing customized programs to address employee needsand creating communication materials to promote health education programs andactivities and developing evaluation tools to measure program outcomes.
TheOnsite Wellness Coordinator collaborates with the Health Strategies Consultantto develop and implement a multiyear solutions roadmap. This strategyutilizes analytic data to improve employee engagement, affordability and decisionmaking. The Onsite Health Strategies Coordinator and Health StrategiesConsultant work in tandem to deliver high impact results thatincorporates a solutions-oriented engagement process. This positionfocuses on engagement and consumerism, in conjunction with UHC and Optumproducts, as well as external vendors.
Candidates must be willing to travel tomultiple school sites/locations though out Fort Bend County and surroundingareas as needed.
- Identify employee health promotion needs and development/implementation of health promotion activities
- Design/develop health promotion components for employees to effectively meet health promotion needs
- Monitor and analyze customer specific health analytic data and develops targeted data driven strategic plans and programs; provides support to clinical programs; may perform clinical assessments, non-invasive biometric screenings and associated health education and counseling
- Serve as point of contact for employee program participants; includes facilitating internal/external communications such as reports and presentations
- Coordinate vendor and partner health management and worksite wellness services for employees
- Implementation and delivery of Health Risk Assessments, Health Screenings, Health Fairs, Web-based Health Management Tools, Disease Management Services and On-site Health Promotion Programs and Activities
- Track individual and group employee meetings in a metric scorecard
- Obtain and review health promotion resources from various sources and/or develop/customize materials, as needed
- Coordinate employee wellness committees and committee meetings
- Bachelors Degree in a health-related discipline
- 3+ years experience in worksite wellness and directly related to specified duties
- Basic knowledge and understanding of current health promotion/health behavior theories, practices, health risk and cost relationships, evaluation methods, policies and trends. Knowledge of health care data preferred
- Demonstrated skill in planning, implementing and coordinating health promotion strategies. Experience with program evaluation, both process and outcomes data
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving and sound decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Must stay abreast of current health promotion, disease prevention, and community development trends for proper delivery
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES) preferred
- Experience developing and facilitating group presentations
- Experience evaluating the effectiveness of implemented programs
- Solid relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong written/verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
Careers at UnitedHealthcareEmployer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do.Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scalewe couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member ofone of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapterin the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors andcareer paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere:UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Actionemployer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protectedveteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity orexpression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristicprotected by law.
UnitedHealthGroup is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug testbefore beginning employment.
JobKeywords: Certified Health Education Specialist, CHES, Wellness, WellnessCoach, Onsite Health Coach, Education, Health Education, Health Coach, ProgramManagement, Health Promotion, Managed Care, MCO, Fort Bend County, Houston, TX,Texas, UHC, UnitedHealthcare
Job Clinical & Medical ManagementPrimary LocationUS-TX-HoustonOrganization E&I Underwriting & PricingSchedule Full-timeNumber of Openings 1