Registered Nurse Clinical Educator- Quality Assurance1 Vacantes
Teaching en Beaumont, Texas
- Categoría: Education
- Subcategoría Teaching
- Localidad: Beaumont
- Activo desde: 23/02/2021 - 19:08:03 pm
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
The Clinical Quality Education Coordinator is a Registered Nurse responsible for Heart Failure education, quality improvement and staff orientation. The Congestive Heart Failure Clinician (CHF Clinician) serves as an educational resource for disease specific heart failure to patient?s family members and staff in order to provide quality patient care. CHF Clinician develops a disease specific educational program for the heart failure patient and nurse including instructions to patients/family on dietary recommendations, discharge instructions to include evidence-based medications and management of heart failure, and heart healthy recommendations for prevention and treatment measures. The CHF Clinician is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the CHF Clinician prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises, and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing.
- Graduate of a state board accredited school of nursing or equivalent. BSN required or must enroll into a BSN program within one year of hire date with completion within five years.
- Three years nursing experience required; one year hospital experience in area of practice preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- CPR required.
- Certification in related specialty preferred, e.g., Basic Dysrhythmia, ACLS, others as applicable.