Chemical Engineer1 Vacantes
Political Science en Redmond, Washington
- Categoría: Social Science
- Subcategoría Political Science
- Localidad: Redmond
- Activo desde: 31/07/2020 - 10:16:52 am
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Apex systems the 2nd largest staffing firm in the nation is currently seeking a chemical engineer to join our client?s team. This position is located in Redmond, WA, and is a great opportunity to advance your technical career with an industry leader!
Please send all qualified resumes to Joe Measell (Network/Infrastructure Recruiter) at [email protected]
Key Details of the Chemical Engineer:
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 2 years
Core Functions: Chemical Engineering
Technologies: Material Formulation, Polymer Process, Chemical/Optical/Mechanical Charaterization
Additional: As a Contractor, you?ll receive weekly pay, healthcare benefits, PTO, 401K program, ESPP (employee stock purchase program), virtual training program, access to technical training license with cert boot camps for 120+ IT certifications, and more
Duties of the Chemical Engineer:
- Work closely with the research staff, and other lab staff to execute the design of experiments.
- Operate testing tools to support materials and process development.
- Familiar with small molecule and polymer synthesis/formulation and work-up procedures.
- Utilize FTIR, Contact Angle tool, NMR, Viscometer, AFM, refractometer, ellipsometer, optical microscope, DMA, Instron or other metrology tools to characterize materials, and processed substrates.
- Work with research staff and engineering staff to analyze properties and performance of fabricated structures.
- Follow all safety protocols.
- Identify gaps in protocol and make recommendations for improvement proactively.
- Document the results of the characterization.
- Support staff for tool modifications and maintenance.
Skills of the Chemical Engineer:
- Knowledge of basic small molecule and polymer synthesis/formulation, work-up procedures, and formulation.
- Familiar with chemical, mechanical and optical analysis techniques such as FTIR, UV-VIS, Contact Angle, NMR, AFM, Ellipsometry, optical microscope, DMA, DSC, TGA, and other characterization tools desired.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.