Sujata Singh Yadav (Ph.D. plant pathology)
Publicado el 11 de septiembre del 2019
- Región: Other Regions
- Situación Actual: Estoy trabajando actualmente
- Disponibilidad de viajar:Sí
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia:Sí
I am an Indian national working as a Technical Officer in Central Integrated Pest Management Centre (CIPMC), Jalandhar, Punjab under Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine and Storage, India since May 2019. 2015-2019 Ph.D. (Plant Pathology): Govind Ballabh Pant university of Agriculture & Technology (G.B.P.U.A & T) Pantnagar, Uttarakhand.
- Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, New Delhi, India (technical assistant)
- Desde Abril 2014 - Hasta Agosto 2014 National Food Security Mission (NFSM). The aim of the project was to analyze research projects proposals of ICAR/SAUs/ CGIAR funded under NFSM. Preparation of technical notes/reports/brief notes/parliament matters etc.To prepares, compile and analyze the state-wise data relating to the various interventions of NFSM. To scrutinize the action plans of NFSM implementing states
- ICAR-National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management (NCIPM), New Delhi, India (pest scout)
- Desde Septiembre 2011 - Hasta Agosto 2013 To aim of the projects was to Pest and disease dynamics, changes in crop-pest/pathogen relationships, changed profile of insect pests and emergence of new biotypes due to climate change, and development of forewarning system
- ICAR-National Research Centre for Integrated Pest Management (NCIPM), New Delhi, India (Senior research fellowship)
- Desde Agosto 2013 - Hasta Marzo 2014 Protected cultivation of high value vegetable sand cut flowers: A value chain approach: (National Agricultural Innovation Project) To aim of the projects was to designing of location specific protected cultivation, drip and fertigation systems. Standardization of production technologies and grafting technology. • Development of crop and region specific Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) technologies. • Packaging, grading and value addition protocol develo
- Central Integrated Pest Management Centre (CIPMC), Jalandhar under Directorate of Plant Protection, (technical officer)
- Desde Mayo 2019 - Hasta la actualidad I am currently working as a pathologist on mass production of biocontrol agents with standard protocol at specific levels and its field distribution after survey and surveillance of various crop diseases.
Formación académica no especificada.
- Hindú - Nativo
- Inglés - Avanzado
Conocimientos, Competencias y Habilidades
- Microscopy: Manual tissue sectioning, handling of compound and stereomicroscope for capturing magnified images of bacteria and fungi and preparation of bacterial slide for Scanning electron microscope (SEM).
- • Isolation of biocontrol agents from the soil, identify, maintain, mass production, preparation of talc formulation and CFU counting.
- • Designing the primer for specie specific gene, basic bioinformatics and data analysis by using STPR and R statistics tools.
- • Designing the field layout and conventional work related to plant biology/pathology work
- • Expert in isolation and maintaining the bacteria and fungi
- • Antibacterial activity of plant extracts against the pathogen and preparation of methanolic extracts for the Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GC-MS) analysis.
- •Purification of all types of nucleic acid • Setting of LAMP-PCR and Conventional PCR .Quantification of various enzymes (PAL, PPO, PO, Catalase and Total Phenol) by using spectrophotometer. •Antibacterial activity of plant extracts against pathogen